Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer
Cancers of the stomach, oesophagus and junction between the two (oesophagogastric junction) are generally becoming more common. We have extensive experience in dealing with such cancers. Nowadays the treatment tends to be a multidisciplinary approach involving many different types of clinicians. However a common treatment for these cancers is still surgery.
For more information about the following areas please download our PDFs.
- Cancer of the Oesophagus and Stomach
- Diagnosing cancer of the Oesophagus or Stomach
- CT and PET Scans
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Staging of Oesophageal and Stomach Cancer
- The 4 main stages of Cancer
- Useful questions to ask your Consultant, GP or Nurse Specialist
- Treatment for Cancer of the Oesophagus and Stomach
- Financial Support